At goscore, we’re creating the foundations that a new world of finance will be built on. By constantly challenging ourselves to go further and do better, we’re developing the ground-breaking services that businesses will use, to revolutionise the way millions of people manage their money. The world of financial services is changing fast, and we will continue to be at the forefront of it.
Goscore is a place where talented people work together to create a productive, fun environment. With us, you’ll get the space to develop yourself further and deepen your knowledge of new technologies with exciting solutions from such fields as Big Data, ML, BI.
Our R&D Team accommodates passionate of bleeding-edge technologies & a flexible approach to implementing programming projects.
Depending on the needs, we use Python, Ruby, Go & we strongly focus on cloud technologies like AWS, Docker, K8s, and more. We value and apply the best programming practices, friendly code reviews, and a continuous learning approach. We're experienced specialists, always ready to give you a helping hand!
As a result of continued growth, we are looking to recruit a Data Engineer to join our tech talented team.
As a Data Engineer, you will be part of driving the change in how everyone perceives banking and financial services for the better. We are looking for people who want to have an impact. In your team, at goscore, in the industry.
Engineering at goscore is also an inspirational group, where knowledge sharing and learning from each other is part of the culture to encourage everyone to develop and progress themselves.
Our Data engineers implement methods to improve data reliability and quality. They combine raw information from different sources to create consistent and machine-readable formats. They also develop and test architectures that enable data extraction and transformation for predictive or prescriptive modeling.
Main job responsibilities
- analyze and organize raw data;
- build data systems and pipelines;
- evaluate business needs and objectives;
- interpret trends and patterns;
- conduct complex data analysis and report on results;
- prepare data for prescriptive and predictive modeling;
- build algorithms and prototypes;
- combine raw information from different sources;
- explore ways to enhance data quality and reliability;
- identify opportunities for data acquisition;
- develop analytical tools and programs;
- collaborate with data scientists and architects on several projects;
- mentoring and supporting people within the team/organization.
We are looking for people who have the following skills and abilities:
- previous experience as a data engineer or in a similar role;
- technical expertise with data models, data mining, and segmentation techniques;
- knowledge of programming languages (e.g. Java and Python);
- hands-on experience with SQL database design;
- great numerical and analytical skills;
- degree in Computer Science, IT, or similar field; a Master’s is a plus.
Nice to have:
- knowledge and interest in security, identity, access management, or authentication;
- experience in working with Agile methodologies like Scrum;
- data engineering certification (e.g IBM Certified Data Engineer) is a plus.
We expect that you will:
- be an organized, accountable, responsible, and strong individual contributor who works well with minimal supervision;
- be self-motivated, self-reliant, resourceful, and communicative. You speak up, respectfully, when you see an opportunity to try things in a different way to support business objectives;
- speak fluent English.
As a part of our friendly team, you’ll get:
- an insanely supportive team, working to build great products and make delegation simpler and easier for everyone;
- opportunity to change the world =);
- comfortable place at the office with tasty coffee and fruits;
- ability to work in the office and at home;
- additional educational options;
- work as B2B.
We offer the opportunity to be at the forefront of new technology that is transforming the financial sector into a collaborative environment that promotes personal financial awareness.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.