At goscore, we’re creating the foundations that a new world of finance will be built on. By constantly challenging ourselves to go further and do better, we’re developing the ground-breaking services that businesses will use, to revolutionise the way millions of people manage their money. The world of financial services is changing fast, and we will continue to be at the forefront of it.
Goscore is a place where talented people work together to create a productive, fun environment. With us, you’ll get the space to develop yourself further and deepen your knowledge of new technologies with exciting solutions from such fields as Big Data, ML, BI.
Our R&D Team accommodates passionate of bleeding-edge technologies & a flexible approach to implementing programming projects.
Depending on the needs, we use Python, Ruby, Go & we strongly focus on cloud technologies like AWS, Docker, K8s, and more. We value and apply the best programming practices, friendly code reviews, and a continuous learning approach. We're experienced specialists, always ready to give you a helping hand!
As a result of continued growth, we are looking to recruit several Ruby on Rails Engineers to join our tech talented team.
As a Senior Ruby on Rails Engineer, you will be part of driving the change in how everyone perceives banking and financial services for the better. We are looking for people who want to have an impact. In your team, at goscore, in the industry.
Engineering at goscore is also an inspirational group, where knowledge sharing and learning from each other is part of the culture to encourage everyone to develop and progress themselves.
Main job responsibilities:
- building and designing secure, scalable, and reliable microservices in a cloud SaaS environment;
- build products from the ground up. Taking an idea and making it a reality;
- thinking out of the box to come up with a solution to problems that do not seem to have one;
- trying new technologies and applying them if they make sense and solve customer problems;
- owning technical design for projects of moderate complexity, and understanding the tradeoffs in creating good software in their area;
- Collaborate and build high-quality products by following good engineering practices;
- designing technical documentation;
- mentoring and supporting people within the team/organization.
We are looking for people who have the following skills and abilities:
- at least 4 years of experience as a Ruby / Ruby on Rails Developer;
- experience working in Cloud or other large scalable environments;
- understanding of best practices in RESTful APIs design;
- knowledge of SQL and general database architecture.
Nice to have:
- knowledge and interest in security, identity, access management, or authentication;
- experience in working with Agile methodologies like Scrum;
- BSc in Computer Science or related field.
We expect that you will:
- be an organized, accountable, responsible, and strong individual contributor who works well with minimal supervision;
- be self-motivated, self-reliant, resourceful, and communicative. You speak up, respectfully, when you see an opportunity to try things in a different way to support business objectives;
- speak fluent English.
As a part of our friendly team, you’ll get:
- an insanely supportive team, working to build great products and make delegation simpler and easier for everyone;
- opportunity to change the world =);
- comfortable place at the office with tasty coffee and fruits;
- ability to work in the office and at home;
- additional educational options;
- flexible hours;
- work as B2B.
We offer the opportunity to be at the forefront of new technology that is transforming the financial sector into a collaborative environment that promotes personal financial awareness.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.